Here are some tips to extend the life of your new swimsuit, please treat it gently and give it special care.
- Rinse well your swimsuit in clear water after every use.
- After swimming never wrap your swimsuit in a wet towel as this retains chemicals in close contact with the fabric and may cause premature deterioration of your swimsuit.
- Be careful where you sit, lay & lean – pool edges, decks and springboards are rough on swimsuit fabric. Put a towel underneath before sitting.
- Never wash your swimsuit in a washing machine, agitation and detergent will break down materials quickly and significantly reduce the life of your swimsuit.
- Never dry your bathing suit in the dryer, the heat and the mechanical movement of the dryer damages the elastic and fabric of your swimsuit.
- Never use bleach on your swimsuit as this may cause damage and discoloration.
- Always dry your swimsuit in the air by laying it flat on a towel.
- Never dry your swimsuit in the sun, it would accelerate the fading.
- Alternate your swimsuits – try to give your swimsuits at least 24 hours to dry before reusing.